In recent years, private vinyl fences have become an extremely popular choice for homeowners. Some of the top reasons for their popularity include their strength, little need for maintenance, and affordability. Below are 5 top reasons why you should choose a vinyl private fence:
- Strength – Vinyl is about five times stronger than wood. In general, it simply takes more to bring down vinyl fencing than ones made of wood. Its flexibility also makes it much more resilient to strong wind, rain, and other extreme weather.
- Easy Maintenance – Vinyl fences require little to no maintenance. To keep them clean and bright, all you need is some soap and water. It doesn’t fade or change color, so that eliminates any need for repainting. There is no danger of termites or rotting. In addition, you don’t have to protect it from rusting or apply any primer.
- Affordability – In general, vinyl fences are much cheaper than wood or iron fences. In addition, as already mentioned, there is little maintenance required, which can mean a significant amount of savings. (No paying for repainting, termite treatment, primer, etc.
- Easy Installation – Vinyl fences are so easy to install that, in fact, many people can do the installation themselves. Also, if you need to replace the fence down the road, it is just as easy to remove it and install a new one. This equates to additional savings, as you don’t have to pay a professional to do the installation for you.
- Environmentally Friendly – Vinyl fencing is not treated with hazardous chemicals. It is made of 51% chlorine, which is derived from salt, and 49 % hydrocarbons derived from natural gas, making it an environmentally friendly choice. In addition, because it is recycled, there is no wastage involved.
In short, these are just a few of many benefits of choosing vinyl fencing over alternatives. With vinyl, you can save time, money, hassle, and your home and landscape will look stunning, clean, and beautiful.