You’ve finally moved into your new house and need to put up a new fence. Or maybe you’re tired of your current fence and are ready for a change. Either way, it’s time to start looking for a professional company that will do an amazing job because, after all, a well-installed fence will not only give your property added protection but will also add equity to it.
You want to make sure that you make the right choice, but how can you if you know nothing about fences? The first step is to get a basic idea of the process that goes on when you are installing a fence, and what to expect during installation.
Installing a Vinyl Fence
Here are the basic steps of installing a vinyl fence:
- Get an estimate: When researching fencing companies, the first thing to do is get an estimate. Arrange for someone to visit your house to have a look at the area you want to be fenced and to discuss the materials that you want to use. By visiting your house, the contractor will get a better feel for what needs to be done and will be able to explain the process directly.
- Materials are gathered: Once you’ve accepted the fencing company’s offer, they will start preparing all of the materials needed. Most companies prepare their own materials at their warehouse, which is always the better option because you know exactly who is handling and preparing your vinyl fence.
- Public utilities are marked: It’s really important that your public utilities are marked out in your yard to avoid any dangerous mishaps from occurring. The fencing company should hire a third party to accurately mark all gas lines, water pipes, and cables that may be buried in your yard.
- The site is prepared: Your fence is now ready to be installed. A team of professional workers will go to your property at a pre-established time dig holes and set the poles needed to hold your vinyl fence up.
- The fence is installed: Once all poles are set, the crew will now install the slats and rails to finish your fence. They should then present the finished fence to you to make sure you are completely satisfied with the work.
Tips for Choosing a Fencing Company
When you start researching a fencing company, don’t be afraid to ask how long they’ve been in business or how many fences they have actually installed. Also, reviews go a long way. Investigate their website or learn about other customers’ experiences. For example, you can find the following reviews on Best Vinyl’s website:
“These guys did a great job for me and my 2 neighbors. Greg was awesome to work with and very helpful. Installers were top notch and did an amazing job. My fence looks really good.” -Vaughn V.
“We are super pleased with our fence that we had installed by best vinyl! It was great to work with a group that actually listened to why we’re getting a fence and making sure that it was built in way to accomplish that! Would definitely use them again!” -Terry L.
Best Vinyl has fast become Utah’s favorite vinyl fencing company with superior customer service, free estimates, quality materials, and most importantly pride in our work. Installing a vinyl fence should be easy, simple, and efficient for everybody – Best Vinyl strives to accomplish all three.
Work with Best Vinyl for your vinyl fence installation, and experience first-hand the best in fence installation.